Thursday, October 3, 2013

I was on the "A Matter of Doubt" Podcast!



I was on the A Matter of Doubt podcast this weekend, and you can listen to it right here.

It was a really fun time and we had a great discussion about the argument from hell and we dug deep down into the problems with the moral argument. I was really happy to discuss this stuff since it's what I've been working on for months as my next big series.

I want to thank Brian and Steve for having me on their show.  A Matterof Doubt is definitely a good podcast to add into your rotation if you're a podcast junkie like I am.

2 comments:

  1. Came here after hearing this. Good interview. For someone not a professional in the firelds, you know very well both sides of the apologetics/counters, even better than most pros really. Look forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete